In Executing Growth Strategies you will examine the various avenues and modes of growth available, and consider those your organization can pursue. Through a combination of faculty presentations, case analyses, and hands-on exercises, you will learn more about the kinds of innovation that provide durable growth and the key levers of success for international expansion. Also, you will learn how to:
- Grow an existing business through consolidation
- Pursue growth through international expansion
- Resolve business conflicts and manage the evolution of an alliance effectively
- Choose when to ally and when to acquire
Among the sessions in this four-day program, topics include:
- Growth through innovation and international expansion
- Growth through multi-business diversification
- Modes of alliances
- Corporate strategy and acquisitions
Who Attends This Program
High-potential business executives with at least 10 years of work experience and a proven record of advancement are ideal candidates for Executing Growth Strategies. Executives who are moving into strategic planning or more general management roles may also benefit.
Please note, this program is part of the Accelerated Development Program (ADP) certificate curriculum. Learn more about the ADP.
Tuition includes lunches, breaks, and program materials, and does not include accommodations.
For more information, please contact Eruditus Executive Education by email or by phone at +91.22.6162 3112 (Mumbai). Visit the Eruditus website.