Family Governance LATAM will help family members and financial advisors understand how to craft a governance system that helps wealthy families to meet their investment goals for business growth, asset and wealth management, and family harmony.
Using pioneering Wharton research, faculty experts will provide participants with the knowledge they need to sustain the legacy, heritage, and success of the family and its business for many generations. Participants will understand how to develop governance systems that enable better family decision-making, communication, and succession planning, and come away equipped with tools to help each generation of the family to become wealth creators.
The effectiveness of the program is enhanced through participation in Private Wealth Management LATAM, which explores the latest research, trends, and best practices pertaining to family investment while also providing technical expertise in key investment and financial performance tools, and communication skills to enhance power and influence.
Session topics include:
- Family Enterprise Governance: Balancing Financial Prosperity and Family Harmony
- The Art and Science of Asset Management: The Total Family Balance Sheet
- Understanding Communication Styles
- Communication Styles and Succession: A Case Study
- Managing Transitions: Succession in Ownership, Management, and Control
- Investments, Risk Management, and Family Governance
- Keeping It in the Family: Financing Growth without Losing Control