The General Management Program consists of six open-enrollment programs, including two electives. GMP is designed to be completed over two years, but you may complete it in only two trips to Wharton's Philadelphia campus by enrolling in multiple programs.
Once your application is accepted, you’ll have the flexibility to customize your education by choosing your four core programs from our wide selection of open-enrollment offerings. You may choose one program from each of the following functional business areas:
- Finance & Wealth Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Strategy & Innovation
Your two electives further personalize your experience. You’ll have the ability to carefully choose each program and customize your education to your exact career goals. Here is the complete list of eligible programs.
Throughout your learning journey, you’ll experience highly personalized service from Wharton. From the application process and program selection, to executive coaching and one-on-one feedback, you’ll have world-renowned business experts to support and guide you.
At the completion of the program, you’ll return to your organization with:
- Functional business acumen that will prepare you to lead your organization — and career — toward success
- Strategic insight that will strengthen your customer relationships as well as your impact within your company
- A new proficiency and understanding of the financial aspects required to successfully lead
- A powerful network of peers and industry leaders from a variety of learning communities