Designed for a truly international learning experience over three non-consecutive weeks, the Global CEO Program offers a unique forum for the exchange of ideas among senior executives from diverse backgrounds, industries, and countries. The program employs a wide array of teaching approaches. For example:
- Expert faculty members guide in-depth discussions and provide highly informed views on global markets.
- Participants engage in interactive discussions, individual learning, case-based learning, peer coaching, role-plays, and group exercises.
- Small- and large-group discussions, team projects, and study groups promote the exchange of ideas and experiences and stimulate fresh thinking.
- Interaction with other highly successful business executives who come from different parts of the world enables participants to formulate new goals and strategies.
- Daily learning logs maximize program benefits and boost effectiveness.
2016–2017 Global CEO Program Modules
Asia — China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Shanghai, China
November 6–11, 2016
- Expanding your global footprint
- Negotiating across different cultures
- Structuring your organization through corporate governance policies
North America — The Wharton School, Philadelphia, USA
March 12–17, 2017
- Developing breakthrough marketing strategies
- Capturing profitable growth through strategic financial decisions
- Identifying and selecting opportunities through innovative processes
- Linking operations to profitability
Europe — IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
June 11–16, 2017
- Understanding the factors that shape the global landscape
- Defining strategies to take cross-border differences into account
- Designing new business models