This highly practical program dispels simplistic thinking about what price is and how to manage it. You will learn tools and techniques based on the latest in academic theory, consumer psychology, and real world research (none of which require complex mathematics). Wharton’s global pricing experts will show you how to apply your new knowledge to real business challenges. and help you develop new ways to drive performance and execute strategic pricing plans.
Curriculum from our internationally ranked MBA program offers a rigorous framework that can be put to use immediately. You will learn best practices from many industries and benefit from the experiences and perspectives of a talented group of peers You will leave knowing how to make better pricing decisions, and how to defend those decisions with confidence.
Session topics include:
- The Psychology of Pricing
- The Art of the Price War: Pricing for Profit
- Price Sensitivity: Why and How it Matters
- Pricing a New Product
- Negotiation Strategies in Pricing Decisions
- Pricing for Short- and Long-Lifecycle Products
Who Attends This Program
Pricing Strategies is essential for:
- Executives charged with ensuring overall company profitability.
- Mid- to senior-level executives in product development, marketing, or accounting and finance.
- Those who are responsible for designing, evaluating, and implementing pricing strategies.
- Entrepreneurs who are working to develop a business model and calculate the value of their product or service.
To further leverage the value and impact of Pricing Strategies, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives to Wharton. We offer group enrollment benefits to companies sending four or more participants to this program.
Tuition for Philadelphia programs includes lodging and meals. Prices are subject to change. Contact a member of the Wharton Executive Education Client Relations team for more information on course specifics and to discuss how this program can meet your professional development needs. Please contact them by email or by phone at +1.215.898.1776.
Plan Your Stay
“The Executive Wharton experience has provided me with a rigorous curriculum, top faculty, and high standards. Today’s executive leadership must continue to develop itself to ensure it stays in best of class. Using systems and statistical approaches to business solutions has proven effective over the traditional construction Ouija Board method. The Pricing Strategies program faculty has exceeded my expectations with their knowledge across all silos of business — mile deep. I attended this program with my controller and found it invaluable, as we now speak a common language.”
—Tony Saldutti, Executive Vice President, Engineering Firm