Companies often get more out of Wharton Executive Education programs by sending several people from their organization to a single open-enrollment program. These teams can begin working together on company-specific challenges during the program and carry this work right back to the organization for immediate business impact. Participants also return with common frameworks and language, making it easier to apply insights from the program.
Wharton offers benefits to organizations that send four or more participants (executives) to a single program offering:
- Up to three hours of out-of-class consultation with faculty, at no additional cost. The faculty will be selected based upon the needs of the organization or the particular group. This consultation time provides an opportunity for participants to explore issues pertinent to their organization — in effect, to customize their Wharton experience.
- In lieu of the consultation time, the team of four or more participants can opt for a 10 percent tuition benefit on each enrollment. Please note the following:
- The 10 percent tuition benefit will be refunded only upon the conclusion of the program. All four (or more) participants must attend the same offering.
- The number of people from one organization who can attend a particular program may be limited, depending on class size.
- Faculty consultations must be arranged in advance with Executive Education staff when you submit your application. We will not be able to provide this benefit after the start of the program.
- For groups of eight or more participants, we can offer additional opportunities for customization.
These benefits offer your organization the best of both worlds — the powerful solutions of Wharton’s executive programs and customization designed to meet the needs of your specific business challenges. To take advantage of this opportunity, contact Katrina Clark, by phone at +1.215.898.1776 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will assist you with the necessary arrangements.