You might have the data and the technology to track your best customers, but how can you meaningfully differentiate between them and the rest? How do you align your operations around them? And how do you create and sustain competitive advantages from such practices? This eight-week online program will help you radically rethink how you develop and implement customer-centric strategies, so you can:
- Make an informed decision about whether, how, and when to invest in customer centricity
- Make the case for customer centricity in your organization
- Find a balance in your organization between customer-centric and product-centric efforts
- Decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer centricity
- Choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
This open-enrollment online program will deliver the latest research and thought leadership on customer relationships to you wherever you are located. You will be able to apply knowledge immediately as you acquire it. Gain valuable insight into how to apply performance metrics and rethink product development processes in order to meet the needs of your most valuable customers.
The program begins with interactive introductory and ice-breaking activities facilitated by Wharton’s professional teaching staff. Then, you will watch lectures, read relevant case studies and research, join discussions, and work in small groups on assignments to ensure meaningful reflection and learning of the program content. Professor Fader will provide input and feedback on discussions and assignments.
Each week you will join Prof. Fader and fellow participants in a synchronous virtual classroom for lively discussions that focus on immediate impact. The dialogue will continue in a forum where you can converse with fellow participants who share your challenges, learning from one another’s experiences about what is working (and what isn’t).
Program topics include:
- Product Centricity versus Customer Centricity
- Customer Equity and Firm Valuation
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Managing Customers According to Value
- Acquisition and Retention Optimization
- Perspectives on Customer Relationship Management
After the Program Ends
Prof. Fader will host a live virtual classroom after the program has ended to answer any questions and get updates on related projects undertaken in your organization.