In today’s global economy, the hardest challenge facing executives is creating a competitive advantage — and maintaining it. SIFMA gives financial services leaders the opportunity to enhance their industry and investment knowledge while also building their professional skills as leaders. The program is designed to help you evaluate your current strategy, and provide you with the tools to create and implement new strategies.
Wharton faculty, led by Jeremy Siegel, PhD, world-renowned expert on the economy and financial markets, apply their field-based research and the latest strategic insights to help you broaden your perspective on how to make your organization more competitive.
The core courses and electives are offered in Industry Knowledge, Investment Knowledge, and Professional Skills Development. However, the leadership curriculum delves deeper, examining innovation outside the capital markets — insights helpful in understanding where customers are going to be in five years and how firms must adapt to succeed.
In sum, this program provides securities executives with the investment and professional development they need to add strategic value to their organizations, while building a world-class network of peers.
Session topics include:
- Critical Thinking
- Using Technical Analysis to Improve Portfolio Performance
- Individual Thinking Styles: How They Influence Others
- Your Leadership Blueprint
- Strategize to Win
- Courage, Teamwork, and Leadership
- Fundamentals of Market Returns
- Leadership & Diversity
- Take Control of Your Future
- 3 Gaps — The Journey to Inner Peace
- Innovation, Disruption, and Business Transformation in the Digital Age
- Leading Change
- Economic, Financial, and Demography Trends Impacting Global Investing
- Advanced Scenario Planning