Through Global Strategic Leadership, you will build your visionary capacity, advance your strategic agility and become well-versed in multinational execution, catapulting you ahead in your profession. You will:
- Increase your capacity to formulate and execute global strategy.
- Acquire new ways to inspire peers and subordinates in your organization.
- Build capabilities for leading and serving customers across national and international boundaries.
- Generate counter-intuitive ideas around changing geopolitical realities.
- Engage in best-case/worst-case scenario planning to map out future situations that could affect your industry or organization.
- Construct and communicate your own vision in a way that will be both authentic and engaging.
You will have an opportunity to test your ideas and examine the latest business models and concepts with an unrivaled network of global peers, distinguished speakers and Wharton faculty.
Those participating in Global Strategic Leadership are recommended to consider the Country Manager Leadership Program, which serves as the global business acumen complement to this core strategy and leadership program.
Who Attends This Program
This program is designed for highly accomplished senior executives who:
- Cross a variety of industry verticals and business disciplines.
- Are regionally and culturally diverse.
- Have included presidents, chief executive officers, and other senior executives.
- Have also included entrepreneurs, media executives, and leaders of nonprofit organizations.
To further leverage the value and impact of Global Strategic Leadership, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives to Wharton. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending four or more participants to this program.
Tuition for Philadelphia programs includes lodging and meals. Prices are subject to change. Contact a member of the Wharton Executive Education Client Relations team for more information on course specifics and to discuss how this program can meet your professional development needs. Please contact them by e-mail or by phone at +1.215.898.1776.
Plan Your Stay