The focus of The Leadership Journey is on results. The program’s active-learning approach blends interactive lectures with team exercises, case discussions, computer simulations, and physical challenges that put the principles of leadership into practice.
It’s a hands-on program that allows you to test your learnings in real-world scenarios. You’ll experience what it’s like to approach your challenges from a different perspective, and receive immediate input from today’s top leadership experts.
Session topics include:
- Thinking, Depicting, and Enacting Leadership
- Leadership in Practice
- A Leadership Dialogue
- Living Case
- Language of Leadership
- Leadership and Followership
There are multiple components that make this program different from other senior leadership programs. Specifically, you will:
- Revisit the essentials and explore the nuances and imperatives of effective leadership and decision making
- Explore the intricate power struggles within Shakespearian drama and how they apply to current challenges
- Visit Gettysburg, a famous U.S. Civil War battlefield in Pennyslvania, to draw upon the issues great leaders faced during critical moments of history
- Experiment with new strategies and behaviors in applied learning sessions
- Receive constructive feedback and insights from our world-renowned faculty — as well as your global peers
In The Leadership Journey: Reimagine Your Leadership, you will refine and strengthen your leadership skills with practical wisdom and leave with specific action steps for resolving current and future challenges.
Participants will experience two different simulation exercises
designed to build effective decision-making, leading, following,
and team-building skills.
- Computer-Based Simulation: Creates a realistic scenario that allows a team to experience what it’s like to run an airline.
- Business Simulation: Explores physical problem solving.