This program explores the best practices and behaviors that lead to good decision-making habits. You will learn how to effectively use critical thinking and gain a deeper understanding of the role personal judgment and emotions play in the decision-making process. This program will help you:
- Make decisions under uncertainty.
- Build adaptability into your decisions.
- Provide the leadership to mitigate the effects of cognitive biases.
- Understand the role of emotions and ethics in decision making.
- Develop tools to improve individual and organizational decision making.
The Strategic Decision-Making Mindset program session topics include:
- Understanding Individual Decision Biases
- Advice Taking and Advice Seeking
- Decision Making with Multiple Stakeholders
- Strategic Agility: Building Adaptability into Decisions
Who Attends This Program
The Strategic Decision-Making Mindset is designed for executives who are moving from tactical to strategic roles and for those involved in cross-functional decisions. It is of particular benefit to organizations and industries whose decision-making approaches are shifting due to high levels of uncertainty, including telecommunications, financial services, and health care.
To further leverage the value and impact of The Strategic Decision-Making Mindset, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives to Wharton. We offer group enrollment benefits to companies sending four or more participants to this program.
Tuition for Philadelphia programs includes lodging and meals. Prices are subject to change. Contact a member of the Wharton Executive Education Client Relations team for more information on course specifics and to discuss how this program can meet your professional development needs. Please contact them by email or by phone at +1.215.898.1776.
Plan Your Stay