This program focuses on strengthening your personal capacity to produce results, and the capacity of others to do the same. Highly interactive, Becoming a Leader of Leaders: Pathways for Success blends team exercises, case discussions, computer simulations, and personal development sessions to help clarify your principles and goals and put them into practice. By attending this program, you will expand your capacity to think strategically, communicate persuasively, and act decisively, and do so in a way that builds resilience in yourself, those around you, and the organization.
There are multiple components that make this program different from other senior leadership programs.
Specifically, you will:
- Study and apply the latest research and thinking on senior leadership and decision making
- Experiment with new strategies and behaviors in applied learning sessions
- Develop a succession plan for yourself and your team, preparing for your next role and developing leadership in others
- Build your leadership presence and team determination
- Engage in hands-on simulations of decision making and enterprise building
- Receive personalized feedback from Wharton’s world-renowned faculty and your global peers
- Prepare yourself for active ownership of your operation's greatest challenges
- Learn what it takes to be a leader of leaders