Lifelong Learning Executive Education Guidelines
Starting July 1, 2017, Wharton MBA and EMBA alumni from the Class of 2010 and subsequent years are eligible to attend one Executive Education open-enrollment program at no charge.
The guidelines for eligibility for this Lifelong Learning benefit are as follows:
- You must be an MBA or EMBA graduate of the Class of 2010 or later.
- You may enroll in one Executive Education program from the list of eligible programs, once every seven years starting July 1, 2017.
- The program must be taken within a seven-year period from the year of graduation. For instance, graduates of the Class of 2010 are eligible to take one program between July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2024. As of July 1, 2024, a new seven-year program cycle begins.
- The program must be taken by the registered alumnus/alumna and is not transferrable.
- Eligible open-enrollment programs must be six (6) days or less, held in Philadelphia or San Francisco.
- This benefit extends to tuition only. Lodging is not included and must be covered by the participant. Wharton Client Relations can assist in recommending accommodations.
- Alumni enrollment will be capped at three (3) alumni per program, per run date.
- Program enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. If a program in which you are interested is at maximum capacity for alumni, Wharton Client Relations will assist you in selecting another program.