Global Resilient Leadership addresses the needs of mid- and senior-level executives from a range of industries, leveraging the knowledge and experience of senior Nissan executives. Participants will come away with a deeper understanding of the need for change and how to make it happen. A number of sessions with these Nissan leaders will dig deeper into the successful strategies that transformed their organization. These live case studies include interactive dialogues that address participants’ questions and concerns.
Wharton faculty — led by Harbir Singh, co-director, Mack Institute for Innovation Management, and vice dean for Global Initiatives; and Michael Useem, William and Jacalyn Egan Professor of Management and director, Center for Leadership and Change Management — apply their field-based research and the latest strategic insights to help participants broaden their perspectives on how to make their organizations more competitive.
This unique cross-cultural experience will help executives to:
- Manage their global strategy in a rapidly changing business environment
- Build the confidence and skills that will help them lead change initiatives
- Develop a mindset grounded in current realities and the need for change
- Focus on longer-term strategic growth issues
- Better understand their competitive landscape
Participants will leave better equipped as change leaders who can transform how they approach strategy and growth, and gain a competitive advantage in a global context.