After completing this singular program, you will have gained a clear understanding of the complexities of corporate governance and the knowledge you need to achieve your specific governance goals.
Taught in Mandarin and English (with interpretation by CEIBS and Wharton faculty), this distinctive program uses lectures and discussions, case studies, and hands-on simulations to provide the insights and tools you need to create and implement governance systems that utilize international best practices within the Chinese context.
Potential session topics include:
- Board Governance
- CEO Succession
- Ownership, Control, and Leadership
- Governing Board Policies, Practices, and Decisions
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Directors
- Competitive Strategy for Directors
- What Board Members Must Know about Financial Reporting