CEOs face increasing economic uncertainty, disruptive innovation, and activist shareholders. This unique leadership program brings together current and former chief executives from major companies, leaders from institutional investment and governance firms, and Wharton’s senior faculty members.
In sum, this program provides a unique learning program for chief executive officers, where they can elevate their thinking around leadership and strategy and learn from other successful leaders in a collaborative peer environment. CEO Academy® executives and faculty from the 2015 program collectively served on more than 50 major company boards.
Session topics over two days include:
- Why CEO Continuous Improvement is Critical
- Case Studies of Successful CEOs
- Why Capital Allocation is Strategy
- Ethics and Integrity: Setting the Tone at the Top
- The Discipline of Getting Things Done
- Continue to Innovate or Die
- Placing Your Bets around the World
- How Best to Assess your Team
- The Changing Landscape of Shareholder Engagement
- What You Need to Know about ALL Media
- Boards: When to Take Charge, When to Partner and When to Stay out of the Way
- Transform Your Company Before Others Do
- The Art of Delegation
Designed for both new and experienced chief executive officers, this two-day program builds on the highly successful program that has brought CEOs together to learn from one another since 2001.