You will learn to develop and sustain competitive advantage in an increasingly globalized and highly competitive landscape, enhancing the skills you need to lead and execute a strategic plan in your organization. In addition, you will obtain insights into why organizations succeed and fail in global markets, and put new knowledge to the test in a leadership simulation.
You will learn to:
- Assess the strategic impact of competitors' moves.
- Gain new insights on the role of acquisitions, alliances, and divestitures in creating greater shareholder value.
- Accelerate your development of leadership skills.
Strategic Thinking and Leadership combines faculty presentations, case analyses and hands-on exercises. You will examine how other companies have succeeded in highly-competitive markets, and devise a strategic plan and build leadership for your own organization by drawing on the best of what Western and Asian research and experience have to offer.
Among the 10 rigorous program sessions, Strategic Thinking and Leadership topics include:
- Strategy Formulation and Development of Business Plans
- Identifying, Creating, and Sustaining a Competitive Advantage
- Corporate Growth via Acquisitions and Alliances
- Selecting Leaders and Developing Talent
Who Attends This Program
High-potential business executives with at least 10 years of work experience and a proven record of advancement are ideal candidates for this program. Executives who are moving into strategic planning or more general management roles may also benefit.
Please note, this program is part of the Accelerated Development Program (ADP) certificate curriculum. Learn more about the ADP.
Tuition includes lunches, breaks, and program materials, and does not include accommodations.
For more information, please contact Eruditus Executive Education by email or by phone at +91.22.6162 3112 (Mumbai). Visit the Eruditus website.