You will gain a clear, in-depth understanding of core marketing concepts to identify the essential elements of a strong marketing plan and participate in and drive marketing decisions. You will:
- Learn to use quantitative analysis and sound conceptual arguments to make — and justify — marketing decisions.
- Recognize the value of your brands and how to enhance that value.
- Build a disciplined approach to analyzing marketing situations by understanding and applying key principles.
- Learn qualitative methods for successfully taking new ideas to market and for revitalizing products and services already on the market so that they reach their full potential.
In addition to the qualitative and quantitative methods, the program uses interactive lectures and hands-on exercises to give you a deeper understanding of your customers and the strategic role marketing plays throughout the organization.
Among the seven program sessions, topics include:
- Positioning New Products and Services
- Customers as Assets
- Designing and Managing Product Line
- Managing Consumer Experiences
Who Attends This Program
This program will benefit high potential business leaders across the organization (in areas, such as R&D, operations, finance, and product development). No formal marketing experience is necessary, although participants should have significant work experience and a proven record of advancement.
Please note, this program is part of the Accelerated Development Program (ADP) certificate curriculum. Learn more about the ADP.
Tuition includes lunches, breaks, and program materials, and does not include accommodations.
For more information, please contact Eruditus Executive Education by email or by phone at +91.22.6162 3112 (Mumbai). Visit the Eruditus website.