Wharton offers a broad array of executive education programs in finance. From finance programs for the non-financial manager to those for the senior executive, the Wharton faculty's leadership — both academic and practical — results in world-class programs.
Whether you are an experienced financial executive looking to strengthen your skills and develop new techniques and strategies, or you want to broaden your general understanding of finance and how it connects to other disciplines, Wharton Executive Education has a program that's right for you.
Finance/Wealth Management Programs
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) Certification
- Driving Profitable Growth — India
- Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager
- Integrating Finance and Strategy for Value Creation
- Investment Strategies and Portfolio Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pricing Strategies: Measuring, Capturing, and Retaining Value
- Private Wealth Management
- RMA/Wharton Advanced Risk Management Program
- The CFO: Becoming a Strategic Partner
- Wharton Marketing Metrics™: Linking Marketing to Financial Consequences