Wharton's leadership development programs help you set goals and visions.
Accepting a management position makes you a manager. Becoming a leader is much more difficult. It involves setting the right goals, communicating ideas, and delivering results. A leader must be able to prudently influence and inspire others to execute a plan. Organizations and individuals respond to well-articulated visions that are strategic, persuasive, and measurable.
Our executive leadership development programs delve into effective decision-making processes, power and influence, altering behaviors, recasting mindsets, organizational change, personal negotiation styles, and investing in and managing relationships for greater impact.
Leadership Development Programs
Strategic Leadership & Decision Making
- Global Strategic Leadership
- High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact
- Leading Organizational Change
- The Leadership Edge: Strategies for the New Leader
- The Leadership Journey: Reinvigorate Your Leadership
- The Strategic Decision-Making Mindset
Team and People Leadership
Negotiation and Persuasion
- Executive Negotiation Workshop: Bargaining for Advantage®
- Strategic Persuasion Workshop: The Art and Science of Selling Ideas